MarketKing v22.214.171.124 - Ultimate Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce
MarketKing is the ultimate multi-vendor marketplace solution for WooCommerce, with everything you need to set up your dream marketplace.
Featured Author — Best Seller
MarketKing – #1 WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace SolutionMarketKing is the ultimate multi-vendor marketplace solution for WooCommerce, with everything you need to set up your dream marketplace.
Grow a thriving marketplace business, while earning commission and subscription fees. Whether you’re building a marketplace for fashion items, foods, arts, toys, jewelry, electronics or even digital software downloads, MarketKing can do it all!
There are 137+ features and modules, plus dozens of integrations: a powerful seller dashboard, branded vendor invoices, a complex commissions system, seller registration, single product multiple vendors, badges, seller staff, earnings reports, and so much more!
While most marketplace plugins require a long commitment with yearly payments, MarketKing’s lifetime license makes everything so much simpler. We release constant updates, and there are many more features and enhancements already in the making.
137+ Features. Incredible Value.MarketKing is a simple to use, yet incredibly powerful plugin, with one of the richest feature sets of any multivendor plugin. There are features such as:
- Premium Design Vendor Dashboard
- Vendor Product Management – Native Woo Integration – Simple, Variable, Virtual, Downloadable Products (Digital), Inventory Management, Shipping Settings, Upsells & Cross-sells, Attributes, etc
- Vendor Order Management
- Unique Vendor Store & Product Pages
- Vendor Coupon Management – Min and Max Spend, Usage Limits, etc
- Vendor Earnings, Charts & Reports
- Store Reviews & Feedback – Vendors Can Reply or Report Reviews
- Favorite (Follow) Stores
- Refund Requests – Approval System
- Advanced Vendor Shipping by Zone
- Color Scheme Customizer for Dashboard
- Complex Commissions System – Flat, Percentage and Combined Commissions by Vendor, Category, or Tag
- Order Splitter System – Multivendor Orders are Split into Multiple Suborders
- Vendor Products Import & Export
- Single Product Multiple Vendors
- Product & Vendor Inquiries & Messaging
- Marketplace Reports & Statistics for Sales, Commissions, Orders & Registrations – Beautiful Visual Charts
- Vendor Registration System with 9+ Types of Custom Fields, Manual or Automatic Approval, Become a Vendor page
- Announcements System
- Vendor Payouts – Balance History – Bonus Payments
- Vendor Vacation Module
- Vendor Groups & Memberships – Configurable Features & Limits by Group
- Automatic Group Transfer Rules (e.g. When a vendor sells $100,000+, they’re moved to the VIP Group with better commissions)
- Seller Documentation & Knowledgebase
- Vendor Document Verification – Configurable Requirements
- Store Notices
- Messaging System between Admin, Vendor & Customers
- Store Support System with 3 Support Methods
- Vendor Teams & Staff – Complex Configurable Permissions (e.g. A team member can handle order fulfilment, while another can manage refunds)
- Branded PDF Vendor Invoices & Packing Slips
- Store SEO Settings
- Store Policies
- Vendor Withdrawals
- Abuse Reports System for Products & Reviews
- Wholesale & B2B – B2BKing Integration – Quotes, Offers, Minimums, Package Quantities, Product Visibility
- Vendor Badges & Achievements – Configurable Design & Conditions
- Vendor Membership Packages & Subscriptions – Vendors make one-time or subscription purchases to unlock features (e.g. product number limits, types, invoices, special badges, upsells, etc.)
Stunning Designs and Proprietary SystemsMarketKing was built from the ground up with unique designs and proprietary systems. A stunning, modern vendor dashboard will impress your sellers, whereas our unique MarketKing Cart system (cart is split by vendor) makes ordering smooth and easy for your customers.
WebWizards Author Reviews – From Our Amazing Customers
Theme CompatibilityMarketKing is built to be compatible with any WooCommerce theme and we have tested it with some of the most popular themes on the market today: Flatsome, WoodMart, Shopkeeper, Avada, Divi, Porto, XStore, The Retailer, Electro Electronics, MayaShop, Savoy, Basel, Atelier, Mr. Tailor, Aurum, Storefront and others.
MarketKing – Feature Details & Showcase
Premium Vendor DashboardPowerful modern, full-screen vendor dashboard with dozens of features, panels and settings. Dashboard is independent of theme and looks on all sites like in our demo. Vendors can manage everything from products, coupons and orders, to earnings, refunds, invoice settings, email notifications, & more:
Vendor Product ManagementNatively integrated WooCommerce product management capabilities for vendors (restricted based on shop settings). Vendors can add & configure simple products, variations, categories, image galleries, product tags, upsells, linked products, digital downloads, etc:
Vendor Order ManagementSellers can manage their own orders through the vendor dashboard. They can add order notes, configure downloadable product permissions, download invoice or packing slip, etc:
Single Product Multiple VendorsAdvanced single product multiple vendors module, with stock & vendor priority settings, positioning control, smart cache, easy ‘add to store’ button, backend management, and more.
- Vendors can edit and set product details, images & prices.
- Optionally, vendors can be restricted to only selling existing store products.
- Market admin can assign sellers to specific products from the backend
- Set priority by price, vendor rating, or available stock
Vendor Products Import & ExportVendors can add products in bulk, as well as download customizable CSV lists of their products, via their vendor dashboard, through the import/export module:
Marketplace Reports & ChartsDedicated reports panel in the admin backend shows new registrations, order numbers, sales & commissions by vendor, and for the entire marketplace:
Vendor Registration, Custom Fields, and ApprovalPowerful registration module allows you to set up multiple registration options, choose from 9+ types of custom fields, review & approve vendors automatically or manually. Use ‘My Account’ page, or separate ‘Become a Vendor’ page:
Product & Vendor InquiriesModule for product & vendor inquiries, with email notifications and messaging system that allows in-depth discussions:
Refunds RequestsRefund requests module with dedicated panels, messaging and decision systems:
Vendor Team & StaffVendors can add their own teams and staff and configure detailed permissions and panel access capabilities:
Payouts & WithdrawalsPay your vendors and use MarketKing’s payouts system to record and keep track of balances. Payout emails are sent, and payments are registered in the vendor balance history. Supports bonus payments, and vendor withdrawal requests.
Vendor Groups & Group Transfer RulesYou can organize vendors into groups and set specific limits (e.g. allowed product numbers, types or categories), available panels, commission levels, announcements, badges, etc by group. Group membership can be tied to a paid subscription or single purchase.
Through group transfer rules, you can automatically move vendors across groups (e.g. ‘New Vendors’ are moved to the ‘VIP’ group when they hit $500k in total sales). When this happens, vendors can automatically get certain badges, better commissions, access to new categories, etc.
Vendor Coupon ManagementEach vendor can create and manage coupons for their own products. Native Woo interface is used, so vendors have access to all standard features, usage restrictions, limits, etc.
Vendor Earnings & ChartsThrough the earnings panel, vendors can easily view earnings by order, by month and more. Earnings lists can be downloaded as CSV or PDF files.
Wholesale & B2B – B2BKing Plugin IntegrationThrough the integration with our award-winning B2BKing plugin, vendors get access to wholesale prices, tiered pricing, product visibility, minimums, hidden pricing, etc.
Vendor Badges SystemConfigure vendor badges and award them to vendors manually, or automatically based on group or conditions (order number, sales value, registration time). Built with performance in mind, badges use a smart cache system that refreshes vendor badges every 24 hours.
Seller VerificationConfigure verification items for your vendors to upload (e.g. proof of address, proof of identity, company license, etc). Set requirements by vendor group. Documents are checked in the backend and a log is saved. Vendors are notified of document status by email.
Vendor VacationThrough the vendor vacation module, vendors can pause store operations, immediately, or through a scheduled close.
Abuse Reports SystemThrough the abuse reports feature, customers can report products that appear fake or suspicious. This module also allows vendors to report reviews. Shop admin receives and reviews reports in the site backend.
Store PoliciesEach vendor can configure and format their own store policies. Dedicated policies tab will be displayed on the vendor’s store page.
Store ReviewsThrough the store reviews module, customers can leave reviews for products, which are aggregated and displayed on vendor pages. Vendors can report reviews to the store admin, as well as write a public reply. Reviews generate email notifications that are sent to vendors. The marketplace admin can view all reviews in the site backend.
AnnouncementsThrough the announcements feature, the market admin can broadcast an announcement message to specific vendors or groups. Announcements can also result in email notifications, based on each vendor’s email preference settings.
Favorite Stores (Followers)The favorite stores module allows customers to follow specific stores. Customers can view their favorite stores in their My Account pages. Through the use of shortcodes, you can create special pages where only favorite stores’ products are shown.
Seller DocumentationMarketKing comes with a seller documentation module that allows you to set up a knowledgebase of articles that are available in your vendors’ dashboards. Ideal for vendor onboarding, F.A.Q, and vendor guides.
Store Support OptionsVendors can provide store support to customers, either through an external platform, via email, or through the built-in messaging tool. Verified customers can request support on order and store pages.
Messaging Module – Admin & Shop CommunicationMarketKing’s messaging module not only connects vendors and customers across various features, but also allows easy communication between vendor and market admins. Both vendors and admins can initiate conversations, discussing orders, products, payouts, marketplace rules, etc.
Vendor InvoicesThrough the vendor invoicing feature, each vendor can configure their own invoice settings. PDF invoices are auto generated for each order and suborder and can be downloaded by vendors via the order page. Vendors can add their store name, address, logo, as well as any custom info such as VAT or company data.
Zone-Wise ShippingThrough the advanced shipping module, each vendor can configure their own shipping settings by zone. Vendors can use shipping classes, and the market admin can also force enable specific methods for all vendors.
MarketKing Cart – Cart Split by VendorMarketKing has its own proprietary split cart system that separates products by vendor in the cart.
- Modern display style with highest conversion rates.
- Fees, discounts, taxes, etc are all split and displayed by vendor.
- Classic cart can also be enabled through settings.
- Same cart system used by large marketplaces such as Etsy.
Order Splitter for Multi Vendor OrdersCustomers can order from multiple vendors at the same time, and MarketKing will automatically split these orders into multiple sub-orders.
- Each vendor has access to only their own specific sub-orders.
- Customers pay for the combined order but can see the status of each individual sub-order.
- Parent orders are excluded from analytics and reports so that reports and statistics are always accurate.
- Fees, discounts, or coupons either go to their respective orders / products, or are proportionally split between orders.
Complex Commission OptionsThrough commission settings and options, you can configure flat, percentage, or combined commissions based on vendor, category or tag. You can set different shipping and tax commission options, as well as multiple ways of treating Cash on Delivery orders (regular, ignored, or reversed).
Color Scheme CustomizerThrough the dashboard color customizer you can easily change the color scheme of the vendor dashboard. Dashboard logo can also be configured via settings.
Download free MarketKing v126.96.36.199 - Ultimate Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerceCodecanyonNet
This material is taken from open Internet resources and provided by the website topfree.in for informational purposes only. The administration is not responsible for its contents.
What's Your Reaction?